Hall of Honor Nominations
- We accept nominations year-round.
- Deadline for 2022 nominations: DEADLINE HAS PASSED
- Nominations submitted will be considered for 2023 Awards.
Categories and Descriptions
- SILVERSWORD HERITAGE AWARD: An alumnus who is distinguished in life and work.
- AWARD OF EXCELLENCE: An alumnus who has excelled in their field or profession.
- SPIRIT OF MAUI AWARD: An alumnus who gave back to the community, who made a difference within the community.
- INSPIRATION AWARD: A faculty member (not necessarily an alumnus) past or present who went above and beyond and made a difference to the students of the school.
- SABER SPIRIT: An individual (not necessarily an alumnus) who is an unsung hero to the school, possibly volunteered at the school.
- Submission deadline for current or upcoming year is generally March 1st.
- The nominees in each category will be presented to the Hall of Honor Selection Committee and a winner will be determined.
- All Award Winners will be honored at the Annual Maui High School Foundation Hall of Honor Banquet generally held in the fall.
Complete the form directly on-line. Click Here to fill out an ONLINE NOMINATION FORM.
Submit completed forms via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: MHSF Hall of Honor Committee- 660 S. Lono Ave., Kahului, HI 96732
Nomination forms are available:
- As a pdf download below
- Via email: Email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Maui High School’s Hall of Honor Awards:
Maui High’s Hall of Honor was created in 2011 and annually recognizes individuals with ties to Maui High School who have made outstanding contributions to the legacy of our school and to our school community.