Maui High School Foundation Grants Application Process
- Obtain an MHSF Grant Application. Applications are available on the Foundation Website at www.mauihighschoolfoundation.com or send request to email@example.com
- Fill out and submit application. Applications may be mailed or delivered to MHS Foundation - Grants Committee, 660 So. Lono Ave., Kahului, HI 96732 OR emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications are reviewed twice per school year. For all applications received by September 1st, the Foundation expects to announce and grant funding in October. For all applications received by January 15th, the Foundation expects to announce and grant funding in February. Although the Foundation will make every effort to review grants and award funds in a timely manner, awards are not by any means guaranteed to be distributed by any particular date.
- All applicants will be notified via email on the approval or denial of their request. Approved requests that would like awarded funds to be paid to a 3rd party vendor will need to submit a Request for Release of Funds Form. Otherwise, a check for the awarded amount will be made payable to the awarded entity.
- Upon use of awarded funds entities must submit a Use of Funds Verification Form. This form is available at www.mauihighschoolfoundation.com or by email request made to email@example.com. Completed Use of Funds Verification Forms may be submitted to MHS Foundation - Grants Committee, 660 So. Lono Ave., Kahului, HI 96732 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to submit this form may disqualify an entity from applying for future grants.